Fish and Luck Relation in Human life
According to Vastu shastra fish are lucky. Fish bring peace to the mind and carry all the negativity with them. It is believed that the fish in an aquarium absorb negative energy.
Farming the fish in a small aquarium in the home is considered to increase good luck. According to Vastu shastra, goldfish are very helpful in increasing the good luck of the house. Lucky fishes are known to attract financial benefits and wealth, aquariums can activate and enhance luck.
Aquariums are known to create a calm atmosphere and reduce anxiety and stress, as gazing at colorful aquarium fish is therapeutic.
Fishes represent liveliness and positivity hence, a fish moving in the tank is believed to emit positive Vibes. An aquarium fish at home helps one to relax and increases productivity with working from home.
Which fish is lucky for home?
According to Vastu shastra, goldfish should be kept in the house for good luck. Goldfish are very helpful in increasing the good luck of the house. They are considered to be the most sacred and prosperous bringing fishes of all. Goldfish are a type of carp and carp are very lucky in Asian cultures.
How many Fish are lucky in an Aquarium?
The combination of the numbers 1,6 and 4,9 are considered to be lucky. They are both associated with wealth. So having 1,6,4 and 9 numbers of fish are also considered future successes. These numbers of fish are considered to be lucky in an aquarium.
List of Fish that can bring luck in your Life
The following fish that can bring luck are-
- Dragonfish is the most preferred fish when it comes to good wealth. This fish symbolizes wealth, power, health, and happiness.
- Asian Arowana also known as the dragon fish, is considered the most fortunate fish among all Vastu fishes.
It is believed by the Chinese to bring good luck and prosperity due to its red color and coin-like scales.
- Koi Fish is a symbol of wealth for those who persevere in their goals and are exceedingly ambitious, according to far Eastern traditions.
- Blackmoor is considered to be one of the best kept in aquariums, it would take away all the probable negative effects in your home and generate positive energy.
- Flowerhorn Fish is generally known for its beauty and is believed to bring an immense amount of good luck and a lot of love to its owner's life. This species of fish is generally selected for creating a happy environment in the home atmosphere and for the good health of all the family members in the home.